I've been working on this list for the past two weeks and I'm proud to unveil it to you now. Lil man and I have been busy crafting, as you can see. We hope this list inspires you! I have added a linkup on the bottom, if you want to link up your Winter Themed Toddler Crafts too :) Also expect more winter themed crafts all through December & January. The possibilities are endless this time of year!
1. This one is pretty easy. I took some gingerbread foam cutouts (Thank you Michaels) and let lil man decorate them with glue & random punches/jewels/tissue paper.
2. Marble Art Christmas Tress. Grab an old shoebox, paint and marbles. Do some cutouts (whatever you desire but we had pre-cut Christmas trees) Use some tape to tape down your cutouts to the box. Once that is done, squirt some paint in the box and throw your marbles in. Hand over the box to your child and let them roll the marbles through the paint. The marbles will move the paint all over the cutouts, creating a design.
3. Cotton Ball Santa. Grab some cotton balls and glue them to a face cutout to make a Santa. Don't forget to add cotton balls to his hat too.
4. We did this craft for fall too. Check out the tutorial HERE and modify it to be Christmas ornaments instead of pumpkins.
5. This was a family affair but it fits nicely in with the toddler crafts. It's definitely toddler friendly. Put white paint on your finger and press it on the ornament. Then paint some embellishments on to create your snowmen. This craft doesn't have to be on an ornament. You can also do this on cardstock that you frame or even a canvas.